Skip to main content

mondays with mark: NYE look

 I still have not finished my shopping. It will be gift cards for everyone left. I am exhausted running around during this time of year. Now with Christmas winding down I will try posting New Years Eve (NYE) looks. When I think of NYE makeup glitter, sparkle, sequins all come to mind. Every year we have a get together with a couple of friends and family. We ring in the New Year with lots of drinking and playing games. So fun! Anyone have any amazing NYE plans?

Here is a look that is somewhat familiar. The gold/yellow and black eye makeup I have done in the past. This time around there is a little sparkle in there. I'm not sure you can tell by the photos, but yellow sparkle dust was added to my lids on top of my eye makeup.

Eyes: Mark super flip for it in taxi and black tie. NY color shimmering loose in sunshine. Loreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara, Blackest Black
Cheeks: Nars in orgasm
Lips: Revlon peach parfait lip butter




Giveaway winner...
The giveaway winner for the mark rock the box is Kat of katslovefashion! Congrats! Please send me your address to my email lisaanatha@gmail.com or on FB inbox (find in the tab above). Thanks again for reading/following!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous make-up and you look beautiful! Love the eye shadow color :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the eye make-up so pretty.

    http://celebritystyletips.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur so prettyyy!!!:)
    im following u ! hope u follow me bac :)

    http://fshn4us.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect make-up!!! thanks for your visit I hope you will want to follow me also on facebook

    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous look! I love golds and silvers for NYE looks!

    http://confessionsofabeauty-holic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great look for NYE!!

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.