Skip to main content

making it casual


Dress: Belk's
Belt: Thrift
Boots: Gift
Jewelry: Touch of Glamour

 I wore this dress back in October to a wedding. An interesting way to bring this back for a casual look is to pair it with a belt and boots. This is different from any other pictures I have taken. FYI, there was some playing around with software/technology. I am terrible with technology. This is me, trying to learn. Please share any helpful tips! In this photo I removed the background. Before it was just white drapery.



On another note: The bf and I had a fun date at home this past weekend. We stayed in watching The Big Bang Theory and made pizza. We did a his and her pizza (split the pizza crust in half because both were wanting different types of pizza) and it turned out delicious. In a relationship there has to be compromise!


Comments

  1. Love your red dress - it really suits you!

    mouseswardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in your red dress! Love your hair style too :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your outfit, red color always look hot, lovely dress.

    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit! thanks for your visit, I hope you want follow me also on facebook! Keep in touch with fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that color !
    It looks great on you...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful in red :)

    http://fashionandmie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh cute dress! and I love the Big Bang haha thats a hilarious show! the pizza looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.