Skip to main content

Q&A for Valentine's Day



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ~ Boyfriend and Me!

Q&A from the boyfriend and Me

1. When was the first time you became aware of me?

BF: I saw you in a classroom as I was walking by.
Me: I was walking into our class late. You were up talking in class.

2. Do you remember the first thing we said to one another?

BF: You asked"Is your family ok?!?" (His family is from Alabama and they had a hurricane storm pass thru)
Me: LOL! I didn't say it that dramatic hunnie.
BF: no im joking, but that is the first time you spoke to me.

3. What was your first impression of me?

BF: I thought you were cute.
Me: I love his outfit!

4.  Did you ever dislike each other?

BF: I disliked that you didnt like my outfit on our first date.
Me: LOL!
BF: It was really expensive.
Me: well I never disliked you.

5. What is your favorite memory of us?

BF: the gardens
Me: no way me too lol (For our third anniversary the boyfriend took me to this beautiful botanical garden and surprised me with a picnic in the garden!)
BF: ok we have been hanging out together too long thats creepy.
Me: LOL oh you want to stop hanging out? that would work out well with the relationship haha.
BF: ok I change my answer, our first time on a road trip to Alabama and we did karoke.

6. What do you like best about me?

BF: you're caring and generous
Me: I like your humor. you can make me laugh when i'm so upset.

7.  What is your favorite way of spending time with me?

BF: travelling with you and karoke.
Me: staying in our pjs on a sunday after noon watching movies.

Comments

  1. Such cute photos!

    http://fashionandmie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely couple...
    happy vals day guys !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are a cute couple. love the second pic. :) and it's always nice learning more about my fellow bloggers. :)

    xoxo
    jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the prettiest Q&A I've ever read!! You guys are so cute together :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week! 

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.