Skip to main content

friday favorites

Hi All,

I am glad the weekend is here. Did you know the full moon brings out the crazies?! Yep it sure did. I had an eventful week. I think this says everything that needs to be said. Ok here are my favorites this week:

Favorite Look:


 
Favorite Inspiration:
 



Favorite DIY:  Cover a flat cookie sheet ($1 store!) with fabric and get an instant magnet board.


Favorite Recipe: (Spicy) Rice soup


sources

Comments

  1. Super cute outfit! love your Friday favorites, especially your quotes :)
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have definitely heard that the full moon brings out the crazies..I have had my share of experiences *sigh*... Love the magnet board DIY.. it's a fairly inexpensive way to create some beautiful panels!

    xx - Vee
    http://www.theavenuevee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my fav look too....
    Love the lacey top, cute!!! :)
    Would love it if you took sometime to visit my blog.
    And do follow if you like it! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post...Great blog
    Please check out my new post and if you would like to follow each other let me know BY simply leave a comment with your URL.
    closet2fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Loving that DIY magnetic board!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you layered this outfit! I want a chambray button up now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.