Skip to main content

grabbed a greek date


Last week was a busy one. Our office had a launch party and I was lucky to be behind the scenes helping out. I never knew the effort it takes to throw one. I juggled my daily job duties along with party duties. It was exhausting, but very fun. A lot of planning, organizing and thought goes into every detail. Where do we place the signs, flowers, balloons? How do we place them?! My partner and I worked together on these flower arrangements. We took a solo cup, tissue paper, and ribbon to create this elegant vase/holder for the roses. Solo cups! I love solo cups! Brilliant!

image

My fiance took me on a lunch date Saturday. It's been a while since we did that, but we had a nice day out. It was so pretty and felt like spring outside! He took me out to a Greek place near our home. (I'm in love with Greek salads) The gyro and homemade Greek chips were fantastic. Afterwards, he took me to one of his favorite bakeries. It was a cute, New York style bakery. I adored the strawberry cheesecake and Souwan got a mini coconut cream pie. Everything is freshly made daily, with fresh ingredients.

image

I have been thinking about the bridal shower, bachelorette party and rehersal dinner lately. I'm guilty of not paying much attention to the above. My mom started talking dresses and I have not purchased one for any of the above. I love these Ruche dresses. These are so pretty! My favorite has to be the Valentina lace dress. I also love the watercolor reverie lace dress. Can I just have them all?!

ruche

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.