Skip to main content

outfit of the day: July Fourth

The festive barbeque look: ann taylor blazer, express tank top, old navy shorts

image

The daytime parade look: express button up, Francesca's collections skirt

image
 
The dinner party look: macy's dress

fourthofjuly1 fourthofjuly fourthofjuly3
 
 Family Barbeque
 
fourthofjuly4 fourthofjuly5
 
Brisket
fourthofjuly6
 
Ribs
fourthofjuly7 fourthofjuly9
fourthofjuly10
 
Elephant Ear
fourthofjuly11 fourthofjuly12 fourthofjuly13 fourthofjuly14 fourthofjuly15

Comments

  1. I'm loving all these red, white and blue outfits!! There are so many great variations of it that I've seen so far. You look lovely!! omg... your food pictures totally made me drool! hahaa and I just ate too. Now I'm craving corn again :)

    Thanks for sharing, and happy 4th!!

    Christy
    Sunnywithasideof...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve that red dress :) You look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that red dress looks so lovely and those foods look so yummy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.