Skip to main content

Disney World's Animal Kingdom

If you have been following along my wedding series, you know our honeymoon was spent at Disney World. It was my first time going to Animal Kingdom and our first stop of the many Disney parks. I enjoyed Animal Kingdom! The animals are spectacular. Going on the safari made me feel like we had not gone to Disney, but to Africa for a safari tour. I had never been near animals that were not enclosed. You would think it would be scary to be near a lion, however it was thrilling!
 
Animal Kingdom has a major roller coaster, Mount Everest. You encounter a huge surprise on the ride..I'll keep it secret for you to find out on your trip! I don't get scared on most roller coasters, however I'll admit I dug my nails into my husband's arms and screamed on this ride.
 
We saw a couple of fun shows: Festival of Lion King and Finding Nemo. The shows were incredible. So full of musical talent, puppetry, and magnificent costumes.
 
I could not leave without watching the parade and meeting some of the Disney characters. I know this is for 8 year olds, but I have never met them! My goal was to meet them! My sweet husband stood out in the 102 degree weather in line to meet them with me. I met some of my favorites: Pocahontas, Dug and Russell, Chip n Dale, Donald Duck, Mickey and Minnie, Winnie the Pooh, and Tigger. My childhood dreams have come true! Ha!
 
Keep following along! Next posts up will be Epcot and Magic Kingdom!
 
DSC_0010 DSC_0223 DSC_0220 DSC_0208 DSC_0201 DSC_0188 DSC_0066 DSC_0119 DSC_0033 DSC_0032 DSC_0025 DSC_0034 DSC_0070 DSC_0056 DSC_0043 DSC_0257 DSC_0255 DSC_0374 DSC_0322 DSC_0304 DSC_0278 CIMG9450 CIMG9407 CIMG9410 CIMG9408 CIMG9457 CIMG9486

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.