Skip to main content

friday favorites

Happy Friday All! Fall is showing here on the East coast. The weather is more cooler and I can see the foliage! I hear there is a Renaissance Festival, State Fair, Apple picking and Balloon Festival in plans for some of you. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. My plans involve working on home projects. I am excited to work on those and post them up here soon!
Here are my favorites this week...
Favorite shoes: These Tory Burch loafers are so adorable for the Fall. My favorite fall shoe for sure!
(source)
image

Favorite jacket:
This J.Crew jacket is a classic beauty!
image
Favorite saying: I like knowing God has a plan for me and look forward to what the future holds for me.
image
Favorite statement: I am obsessed with these statement necklaces. Can't get enough!
image
Favorite mantel: I am in the fall spirit. This mantel inspires me! One of my projects will be to give my mantel some fall touches.
(source)
favorites2

Favorite TV couple: They are coming back to the Disney channel! I am so excited!
favorites

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week! 

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.