Skip to main content

Kiengkham Kind of Thanksgiving

This was mine and husband's first Thanksgiving as a married couple. We hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving with your family and friends. I am thankful for our God, because of him there is much to be thankful for. I am thankful to have a fantastic husband who is always my rock and best friend. I am thankful for my fun loving family, they are my world. We are blessed that grandpa was able to come home from the hospital and be with family and friends for Thanksgiving. I am thankful for the three different Thanksgiving feasts this year. I am thankful for so much this year, two major events: our family and friends who shared our wedding day and moving into our first home!
A tradition is to put the Christmas tree up on Thanksgiving day. This year we did it on Thanksgiving Eve in our first home. We were so excited and could not wait! I wanted to share these photos before it is all finished. We still have the tree topper and more tree ornaments to put on. More to come on our Christmas décor for our first home!
This Thanksgiving we made mac & cheese and hickory honey ham for our family. My husband and I go to Grandma and Grandpa's to join the rest of our family. My cousin Som brought his toys from his home in Fort Bragg. The bow and arrow was fun to shoot. Don't worry, no animals were shot at! We also enjoyed the Detroit Lion's game on tv.
I hope you have many blessings this holiday. From our family to yours, Happy Holidays!
496 copy 513 copy 520 copy 522 copy 531 copy 541 copy 542 copy 547 copy 549 copy 551 copy 554 copy 557 copy 565 copy 567 copy 591 copy 593 copy 595 copy 597 copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.