Skip to main content

kiengkham's korner: dragon boat festival

My husband and some cousins went to the dragon boat festival at Lake Norman. We enjoyed prizes given out by vendors showcasing the many different Asian cultures. The best food to get at the festival is my Uncle No's teriyaki chicken kabobs. The line was wrapped around and we waited 30 minutes, but worth it! The pageant and fashion show are beautiful to watch. They look like royalty! This year I enjoyed watching the Karate show. The kids are very talented and I would not want to mess with any of them. It was a beautiful day at the lake for racing. I can never stay long enough to see the winners, but it was very competitive out there! I had fun hanging out with my family at the festival. It's annual, so go check it out next year!

520copy 522copy 524copy 529copy 535copy 538copy 548cpy 550copy 577copy 585copy 588copy 601copy 611copy 614copy 616copy 622copy 633copy 648copy 654copy 684copy 700copy 703copy 716copy

Comments

  1. Oh WOw that looks cool!

    Cool that you were there girl :) I like these pictures you took :D

    Have a great day Girl!

    Cant’ wait to see you back on my blog !

    xxx
    FIT&FAB - Hydrapak Review Wooley Bottle
    Visit The Fashion Milkshake Blog
    JOIN MY BLOGGER NETWORK

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.