Skip to main content

Katie's Bachelorette & Bridal Shower

The last couple of weekends we have been celebrating my friend Katie's upcoming wedding day. She had a beautiful beach themed shower given to her by her mom and sister. They chose a beach theme because her wedding is going to be at the beach! Her daughter gave her a beautiful made card and gift for her mom's "happy bridal shower" (as she called it). The cutest girl!

Then we had a fun girl's weekend in Cherokee enjoying the Great Smoky Mountains, the Oconaluftee River, and some gambling. I've never gambled, but this sweet lady taught me how to play the machines and I won $6. I stopped because I really didn't want to push my luck. It was a memorable trip and I can't wait to go again. (see my Instagram pics for more @davongmarie)

This weekend we are off to Ocean Isle to Katie and Michael's wedding! I'm so excited for them and I can't wait for their special day. I cannot believe it is here already. It feels like yesterday I got her phone call saying she was engaged. Ahh...makes me teary eyed.

pssssstttt....
Guess who is the wedding photographer....me! Don't forget to follow me on FB or Instagram to see a sneak ..@davongmarie

DSC_0360 copy DSC_0332 copy DSC_0330 copy DSC_0325 copy DSC_0323 copy DSC_0319 copy DSC_0337 copy DSC_0335 copy DSC_0342 copy DSC_0340copy 10616015_10154606029255571_3096105196481653911_n copy
DSC_0356 copy DSC_0350 copy DSC_0349 copy DSC_0347 copy DSC_0344 copy DSC_0406 copy DSC_0463 copy DSC_0471 copy DSC_0472 copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.