Skip to main content

festival of lights + christmas gift ideas

The other weekend our family went to Tanglewood park for the Festival of Lights. It was a great display of Christmas lights. The lights go on 4 miles, that is a lot of lights! Be prepared to wait to get into the park. Some snacks/drinks maybe good for the drive. Turn on Christmas music in the car and sing a long. It'll be a great time! There was a lot of lights, more than I got to capture. Here is some of the lights. Also, at the end of the 4 miles of lights was a cute giftshop and Santa. I thought there were some great crafts and ideas for gifts.
 
DSC_0925copy DSC_0932 copy DSC_0935 copy DSC_0944 copy DSC_0951 copy DSC_0957 copy DSC_0964 copy DSC_0970 copy DSC_0978 copy DSC_0984 copy DSC_0987 copy DSC_0991 copy DSC_0998 copy DSC_1004 copy DSC_0102 copy DSC_0093 copy DSC_0074 copy DSC_0073 copy DSC_0067 copy DSC_0039 copy DSC_0035 copy DSC_0021 copy DSC_0012 copy DSC_0009 copy DSC_0004 copy DSC_0041 copy DSC_0043 copy DSC_0044 copy DSC_0050 copy DSC_0051 copy DSC_0053 copy DSC_0055 copy DSC_0058 copy DSC_0060 copy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.