Skip to main content

kiengkham's korner: all things awesome!

I haven't posted a coupon haul in some time. We have been keeping up weekly, however I am just slow at posting. In this haul the before total was $52.51 and after coupons the total was $9.38!!
 
In this haul the wipes are always a win for me. Souwan got some really great quality shaving cream. He also got Excedrin for his migraines and really enjoys the Dole shaker smoothies. The nutella was a total score! The bathroom cleaner was a winner too. All for $9.38!
 
DSC_0240copy
Souwan made two book purchases from half.com. A great site to buy books and movies for less! I've started to read them and they are both great books. A lot of great information for first time moms.  
 
image
 
Our friend Gary made this amazing cedar chest. He made this guys, I'm so amazed by his talent! This was an awesome gift and we are so excited to give it a home. The pictures doesn't do it justice. I took this photo with my phone. I will take a better photo once we have it put in a perfect spot in our home.
 
image image
 
I made this Pad Thai dish for my husband and co- workers. It turned out pretty great! They all loved it and I'm so happy they got to enjoy it.
 
DSC_0238copy
 
This is a really late post on the Super bowl, however I couldn't pass up showing this great spread we had. Souwan and I enjoyed this date night watching the game.
 
DSC_0242copy DSC_0241copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.