Skip to main content

kiengkham's korner: weekly photos

Our maternity photos! These are a few of my favorites. It was challenging taking photos of my husband and myself, but they turned out well. We used a tripod and self timer for the photos. I wanted to keep the photos as simple as possible.  I wanted it out in the natural space with lots of trees and greenery around. It also captures my love for the country outdoors, which you can find easily here. I was 27 weeks in these pictures.
 
DSC_0960copy DSC_0924copy DSC_0921copy DSC_0912copy DSC_0907copy
 
Souwan and I attended our church picnic. We had so much fun playing games and eating good food. I'm still thinking about the delicious food! We even had a deviled egg contest where my friend Mark took first and I took runner up. Who knew I could make deviled eggs?!
 
DSC_0991 copy
 
Souwan playing ladder ball.
 
DSC_0976 copy
 
We did really good on coupons this week. Look how much Sprite we have! Thru my pregnancy it has been difficult to stay away from Cheerwine and Sweet Tea, but Sprite has been my companion haha. The sprite was free!
Don't forget our diapers, they were $1.79 a pack! I also got a nude eyeshadow palette from Physician's Formula and scott toilet paper. It is rare we get toilet paper for a great deal, $3.16 a pack!
 
Before coupons: $113.78 After coupons: $35.93
 
DSC_0021copy
We are in the home stretch, 3rd trimester!!!!! YAY!!!! It's flying by. Of course, I get this cute app with these cute maternity stickers for photos in the last trimester. Oh well. I still like my lame board haha.
 
We had our check up this past Tuesday. Haylee Marie is growing perfectly. I learned some of the weird pregnancy symptoms are normal. I blacked out in the grocery store and freaked out, but come to find out it's normal! The doctor said I was standing in one spot too long and I was lacking good blood flow. And, we all laughed about my fainting story. It will be a good memory to tell Haylee.
 
We also had our sugar test done, plus a tdap shot. Two needles in one day! I'm going to brag on myself and say I was awesome. The sugar test drink (pic below) tasted like fruit punch, but with extra sugar and a weird after taste. We need to invent a better drink lol.
 
image image

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.