Skip to main content

tour of the nursery!

Here is Haylee's room!!
 
I have to say i'm proud of this room in our home. We put a lot of heart into our baby girl's nursery. We chose the Little Mermaid theme for color and décor inspiration. Almost every inch of this room was DIY. My husband and brother painted and put up the board and batten. Some of the décor was found at yard sales and repainted. The curtains were handmade using burlap fabric from Hobby Lobby. I give my husband huge credit in getting this accomplished. He took my inspiration and made it reality! A lot of hours after long days at work in the office were put into this room. Our daughter is so blessed to have a super dad like Souwan.
 
DSC_0400 copy DSC_0399copy DSC_0401 copy DSC_0402 copy DSC_0403 copy DSC_0404 copy
 
Wall color is ultra green from Lowe's
Chandelier is from our friend Lara (Ikea)
Wall monogram is coral painted, but we purchased it unpainted from Etsy
Crib is a gift from my brother Lee (Walmart)
Hope chest is a gift from our friend Gary (handmade)
Rocking chair, Mermaid on the wall, shell lamp (repainted), are yardsale finds
Bookcase is from Big Lots
Coral and xoxo paintings are from At Home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week! 

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.