Skip to main content

Kiengkham's Korner: daddy's girl

DSC_0971 copy DSC_0969 copy DSC_0966 copy DSC_0965copy

I love these two so much! They are my favorite two people to take pictures of. Right when my husband gets home he holds her and plays with her until she falls asleep.

DSC_0964copy


We got away from coupons for sometime. Getting back into it and having a baby is hard. Here is our first haul. Before coupons = $79.15 After = $45.75. The toilet paper was the best deal for $2 each!!

DSC_0963copy DSC_0950copy

Homecoming at church. We celebrated 125 years! That is amazing. Haylee finally made it to church this month. She has been doing pretty good! I think she loves hearing the choir! She seems to have this peaceful look when she hears them. Her first time in church photo is on my FB + more photos. Go add me as a friend if you're not!

image

After having Haylee my husband and I have lots of conversations about naps, diaper changes, feedings, and all things Haylee. I find it interesting what our pre Haylee conversations were about and now our world has definitely changed. Just sayin!


And if you haven't had enough of Haylee Marie, here are more pictures of this little one that have never been posted. Just because you guys are awesome for coming to the blog. Thank you and thanks to my husband for taking care of a screaming baby right now while I work on this blog!!

image image image image image image image image image image image image image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.