Skip to main content

Year in Review

I'm celebrating New Years with my family. We're watching our favorite Rockin New Years Eve show.
 
I did not blog very much this year, however a lot happened in 2015! 2015 was fantastic! Here are some highlights of our year...
 
We announced we were pregnant!
image
 
I craved strawberries and watermelon during my pregnancy. My husband took me to get strawberries at Patterson farm.
 
image
 
 
We went to the Outer Banks
image
 
We visited Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden

image
 
I adore this maternity photo shoot
photo by yours truly!
image

 
We were blessed with so much showers from our friends and family
photo by Nye Noona
image
 
In August we welcomed our baby girl Haylee Marie!
image
 
Our family photo session
photo by yours truly!
image
 
We took Haylee to her first pumpkin patch
image
 
Haylee's first Thanksgiving
image
 
Haylee's first Christmas
photo by yours truly
image
 
Haylee's first New Years Eve
photo by yours truly
image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.