Skip to main content

haylee's park adventures

I finally had a moment to sit down and post this. I've collected a lot of photos from our park outings and i'm going to put them all here for ya'll. Haha! Sorry! Our little family goes to the park almost every other weekend. We're there or at the library! I love taking Haylee to the park because she gets to explore more than just the four walls of our home and grandma's home. She is using all of her sensory skills!! This girl loves the swing, drums, and bubbles at the park. I'm not sure she is a fan of the small zoo creatures and train at Dan Nick park yet. She also gets a chance to interact with some other kids, which is really hard for her because she doesn't stay in a daycare. Take a look at the photos & like this post if you want to see more of her adventures!

DSC_0521copy DSC_0341 copy DSC_0364 copy DSC_0369 copy DSC_0379 copy DSC_0539copy DSC_0543copy DSC_0547 copy DSC_0551copy DSC_0557copy DSC_0562copy DSC_0565copy DSC_0852 copy DSC_0854 copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.