Skip to main content

emma + phetvyseth - Family

20161120-DSC_0871

Phetvyseth has known me since I was a kid and now he has a family and is expecting a boy! So amazing! It was excellent catching up on everything. Their little girl Hazel is around Haylee's age and they had a fun time off camera sharing some toys. I am so impressed Hazel is learning three different languages! Isn't she the cutest and so smart!!! She comes from a pretty great family. Her dad travels the globe for his job and I am jealous!!! Really the whole family is the best.

The day was a bit cold but warmed up as we got into capturing their cute family photos! I am so grateful for the sun and that they have a great attitude. They completely trusted me with the creative process and I am grateful for them!

I can't wait for them to get their package. I hope ya'll enjoy a few of my favorite photos and thanks so much!


20161120-DSC_0144 20161120-DSC_0761 20161120-DSC_0259 20161120-DSC_0105 20161120-DSC_0943 20161120-DSC_0926 20161120-DSC_0871 20161120-DSC_0829 20161120-DSC_0796 20161120-DSC_0777 20161120-DSC_0277 20161120-DSC_0264 20161120-DSC_0125 20161120-DSC_0086 20161120-DSC_0079

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.