Skip to main content

souwan's birthday

My husband's birthday was this past weekend. Haylee and I made it very special and an all day event! We gave him lots of sweets to eat, because that is his favorite. We started the day with breakfast, pancakes! It's not often where I get to make breakfast. We are always on the go so we usually grab a quick breakfast like store bought muffins, fruit and yogurt. So for this special occasion I made pancakes! Sooo good! Then we had a small family dinner. Our friend Dina from Germany sent us this amazing raclette grill for his birthday. I marinated steak and shrimp. Souwan had a blast sitting with family and just grilling at the table for his birthday dinner. It's a really cool experience!!! It's fun to sit down, grill on the table and catch up with family. My mom also made her delish spicy papaya salad. My mom always seems to make it so much better! For dessert, I made Souwan's favorite red velvet cake. YUMMY! The food was so good and I could do this every day, but we really enjoyed celebrating Souwan's birthday with some special dishes.

Happy birthday sweetheart! We love you so much!

20170121-DSC_0195
20170121-DSC_0197 20170121-DSC_0205 20170121-DSC_0206 20170121-DSC_0209 20170121-DSC_0210 20170121-DSC_0212 20170121-DSC_0213 20170121-DSC_0214

Comments

  1. To enjoy even better results, you are advised intake of Vital M-40 capsules along with Lawax capsules. It fills the nutritional gaps and improves strength and vitality. Weak and sluggish nerves are strengthened with regular flow of energy provided by these herbal remedies. Both the herbal pills are best stamina booster pills. http://www.strongtesterone.com/testomenix/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.