Skip to main content

Lunar's Prom

For me this was a spontaneous day! Lunar messaged me about her prom and the stars fell into place because our afternoon was open! It was perfect, except the clouds and rain.

Lunar's dress was so beautiful, just like her!!! She did not let the rain and clouds bring her down. She smiled and walked through the photos with such ease. She was up for anything. I love it! She's kind and so smart! She's going to be a Tarheel! WOOOO!!! I am so excited. I knew Lunar since she was a little girl, but I still couldn't get over how sweet she is! Her and her friends were the kindest girls! They did not even know me and they were so sweet to have me capture their photos. Omg! Are they not the prettiest?!! Yes! I love when you don't know one another, but just trusted me with photos of their special day.

I cannot wait to show ya'll photos from her senior/grad session! EEEKKK! She is so gorgeous!

20170506-DSC_0474
20170506-DSC_0447 20170506-DSC_0489 20170506-DSC_0527 20170506-DSC_0550 20170506-DSC_0605 20170506-DSC_0613 20170506-DSC_0619 20170506-DSC_0633 20170506-DSC_0643 20170506-DSC_0677 20170506-DSC_0746 20170506-DSC_0698 20170506-DSC_0756 20170506-DSC_0824

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.