Skip to main content

Washburn Family - Concord, NC Family session

This is one of the sweetest families! I'm so happy when I get to hang out with them! Not only did I get to photograph this family, but another family! (I'll be posting their photos tomorrow!) Double fun! I loved it so much. 

They are so easy to photograph ya'll. Seriously a beautiful family. Their outfits are just too sweet! I'm not going to lie that I wanted to go out and buy the same leggings. I just love their laughs and smiles! I tried my hardest to make little Lia laugh. Quacking and airplane noises was not as much fun as the actual ones we heard. And they were all troopers standing in the cold overcast day!

Enjoy a few photos from their session!

20171125-DMP_1422 20171125-DMP_1446 20171125-DMP_1467 20171125-DMP_1481 20171125-DMP_1485 20171125-DMP_1494 20171125-DMP_1503 20171125-DMP_1533 20171125-DMP_1508 20171125-DMP_1578 20171125-DMP_1593 20171125-DMP_1596 20171125-DMP_1598 20171125-DMP_1457 20171125-DMP_1488

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.