Skip to main content

Nate & Annie Albemarle NC Wedding

                                                                                                                                   

This wedding was wonderful!! I walked in and immediately was embraced with hugs from the beautiful bride Annie. The venue was set in Albemarle, North Carolina. A quaint little North Carolina town! It was a hot humid day. The radio said it was 100 degrees. I had never been here for a wedding, however I was amazed. The family and friends all made the wedding so special. There was so many sweet details! And the weather was so beautiful for a wedding. It was SO SUNNY!
Nate and Annie both were so much fun. I adored getting time with them to learn about their trip to Dominican Republic (ugh so jealous!). They are adventurous, kind and silly. Which we love so much! Annie's birthday is also in September! Yay Libra's!  I have so many funny photos that I have yet to edit. I just loved them so much! I'm so glad they had us! It was an honor!


Everything was beautiful and fun!!! Side note, Annie and Nate had a traditional Lao and American wedding ceremony. The family said blessing around a Baci tree and tied blessings on Nate & Annie's wrists. Enjoy a few of my favorites from their wedding day. I cannot wait to deliver more photos to the Bride & Groom in their gallery later this week.


20180901-DMP_1192 20180901-DSC_0093 20180901-DSC_0053 20180901-DMP_0074 20180901-DMP_0079 20180901-DSC_0099 20180901-DSC_0116 20180901-DSC_0022 20180901-DMP_0120 20180901-DMP_9888 20180901-DMP_1143 20180901-DMP_9922 20180901-DMP_9971 20180901-DMP_0137 20180901-DMP_0059 20180901-DMP_0183 20180901-DSC_0029 20180901-DMP_0568 20180901-DMP_0692 20180901-DMP_0693 20180901-DMP_1184 20180901-DMP_1177 20180901-DSC_0019 20180901-DMP_0325 20180901-DMP_1135 20180901-DMP_1097 20180901-DMP_0969 20180901-DSC_0890 20180901-DSC_0867 20180901-DSC_0897 20180901-DSC_0882 20180901-DSC_0879 20180901-DSC_0889 20180901-DSC_0888 20180901-DMP_1205 20180901-DMP_1282 20180901-DSC_0876 20180901-DSC_0904

Comments

  1. Oh wow, I loved Nate & Annie Albemarle NC Wedding a lot. Gratitude for sharing the photos here. Well, I too got married recently and we used the chic barn themed wedding at one of the prettiest LA venues. In fact all of our wedding functions from engagement to bridal shower and the combined bachelorette turned out to be so enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.