Skip to main content

Maurice & KaShara Doko Manor SC Wedding

Souwan and I drove down on a beautiful fall day to Blythewood, SC (near Columbia, SC) for Maurice and KaShara's wedding. When we arrived at the ceremony location at Hilton Garden Inn, we were welcomed with excitement from KaShara and her bridesmaids. The excitement and joy continued throughout the day. From the special moments during their ceremony to fabulous surprise at their reception, this wedding was one to remember! Ya'll… Diana Ross and the Temptations performed at the reception (look a likes)!!!

Maurice and KaShara are a stunning and super sweet couple inside and out. To hear their story about meeting through Facebook and journey to their wedding day was beautiful. It's such an honor to have captured one of the most special days of their life and meet their family and friends!! Congratulations to the newlyweds! We wish nothing but the best for you both and are excited for ya'll to continue your journey together as husband and wife! I cannot wait to deliver their photo gallery soon! I hope they enjoy a wonderful honeymoon!


DSC_0514 DMP_3092 DMP_3395 DMP_3313 DMP_3250 DMP_3270 DMP_3227 DSC_0649-2 20181007-DMP_2454 20181007-DMP_2187 20181007-DMP_1659 20181007-DMP_1779 DMP_3476 DMP_3428 DMP_3562 20181007-DMP_2652 20181007-DMP_2602 DSC_0640 20181007-DMP_2680 DMP_4893 DSC_0145 20181007-DMP_2176 20181007-DMP_1771 DSC_0118 DSC_0078 DMP_3889 DMP_3904 DSC_0429 DSC_0443 DSC_0429-2 DMP_4976 DSC_0010 DMP_7121


Vendors:

David's Bridal
Men's Wearhouse
Peggy Hall Events
Hilton Garden Inn Northeast
Doko Manor
DJ KingpinVOV
A&J Catering

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.