Skip to main content

birthday series the finale!

The last of the series! Are we sad? I was! Charleston was so amazing for my birthday. I hope you all enjoyed the pictures. I took over 800+. Too many to share. If you are ever in South Carolina -Charleston is a must stop and see. It is way too gorgeous. I cannot resist history and art. And if you cannot then you must see Charleston. Thank you again everyone for making my 25th birthday special! I got an overwhelming amount of love and it meant a lot to me. So cheesy, but so true. Funny story. This past Friday my boys (cousins are majority boys) came over for movie night and surprised me with Oreo cookie cake. Some of them did not get to celebrate with me. Get this...one slice has 760 calories! O-M-G. I was like "nooo don't do this to me" LOL. Ok well that was my weak moment. Thank you Thank you all. =)

We visited Patriots Pointe and Fort Sumter on the last day. Fort Sumter is significant in the Civil war. The first shots were fired from Fort Sumter. Of course Fort Sumter was under attack and you will see below the quarters and the gun powder room are pretty much gone. I will not go into all the info we learned, but hopfully you all enjoy the pics!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.