Skip to main content

the classic romantic






Cardigan: BCBG
Skirt: Thrift
Tights: Ann Taylor
Jewlery: watch-Kohls (gift from Dina)
ring- charleston city market (anniversary gift from Souwan)
Purse: Thrift

Two of my favorite fall pieces has to be a cardigan and design/patterned tights.  It is so preppy and girly. The tights from Ann Taylor are two for $20. Maybe a bit pricy for me, but I fell in love with the floral pattern on it. I had never met anything like it haha. (Yes, i fall in love with clothes and they love me back) And the skirt! I found it at a thrift store. Great find. It made this outfit romantic/classic like, no? Which is me. I'm a hopeless romantic -love those cheesy lines- kinda girl. I adore any classic style over the new trends. I had to do twirls. I could not resist it! What are you favorite pieces right now? Share them with me below! Do not foget about the awesome mark makeup or jewlery giveaway!! Go here  !

Comments

  1. Love this whole outfit! Definitely very classic yet girly! I am loving cardigans as well and statement jewelry! I love how they can spice up an outfit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.