Skip to main content

makeup monday: beauty haul


In this haul:

maybelline dream bouncy blush in rose petal $6
maybelline great lash mascara $6
 mary kay mineral powder foundation - gift

Readers, this is my first ever haul! I never have bought this much in one time. Now I can actually do a haul. I'm not sure how those other girls do it! Ha! I admire their hauls though. I envy them.

Why now? Well, I left my beauty bag at home one day and had to buy makeup to get me thru the day.  So I tried great lash mascara and dream bouncy blush.

First the mascara. It was okay. I know its a classic, but i'm not crazy about it. The brush and formula made my lashes clump together. Not good. It did nothing for me. However, the price on this mascara is awesome.

Second the blush. I have been wanting to try this,  I've been told to try it (sorry for the long wait) and now I have it! I like it. It blends well. It is a pretty color (rose petal). Not sure I would repurchase at the moment. Maybe, I need more play time with this blush.

Last, Mary Kay mineral powder foundation in bronze. My awesome friend Katie gave me this. I love free makeup! The color was a true match for me. That amazed me. First impression was perfect. It matched me, covered, and was light on my skin. Totally love and recommend this. Great foundation!

Have a great week guys! I'm off to watch the Bachelorette.  ^__^


Comments

  1. great haul. i love great lash... and have been using it since i was in high school.

    i also watched the bachelorette. hope you enjoyed it, lisa. :)


    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on now knowing how those girls do it with all those hauls, I always wonder where they store so much stuff! anywho, I def want to try that bouncy blush!! thanks for sharing.

    and PS. I so got sucked into the Bachelorette too, there's a couple of guys I already love for her!
    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.