Skip to main content

threads: pink & gold

Top: Thrift
Pants: Marshalls
Bag: DC
Shoes: Rack Room
Watch: Charming Charlies
Bangles/Ring: Gift


My cousin Ross graduated from college and had a party this past weekend. I wore this outfit to the party. I'm glad I wore pants, mosquitoes crashed the BBQ and basketball game that night. This top was really light and kept me cool from the hot temps we had here. The night was great and filled with good food and fam/friends!

Happy Wednesday friends!

Comments

  1. Hi Lisa,

    You are looking good! You look so comfy in that neat outfit.
    Beautiful pictures. I love your poses.
    Love, Joann
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i typically wear long pants at bbqs... mainly because of bugs. you look so cute, lisa. i love your hair! :) you have a nice weekend! :)
    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty. Love the color of your handbag.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.