Skip to main content

happy 4th!!



4th of july



Happy Birthday America! I'm back at home from DC. *Tears* One of my favorite places. I'll post photos up soon. I'll be spending time with the family probably eating some good food and try watching fireworks. I know some friends are out at the beach, at a BBQ , or at Faith Fest (big festival in my hometown) today. I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday!! If you're out in the Carolina's remember to apply that SPF and stay cool. It's going to be a hot day--again!

My fave items for the 4th:

1- This wrap dress is a go-to. It is festive and fun.
2- I love clutches and this one is super versatile.
3- Sunglasses are a must if you want to go out on the beach or watch a parade.
4- A floppy hat will keep you cool and out of the sun's hot rays.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!


 

Comments

  1. Wow, that first photo is truly fantastic! Hope you had an amazing 4th of July!

    xx Ivana
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.