Skip to main content

outfit of the day: orange//green mix + wedding vlog





I adore this fun print dress and bright orange cardi! A fun summer look. It just turns your sulky attitude right around and make ya wanna play. =)

Outfit Details:
Cardigan: Marshalls
Dress: Forever 21
Sandals: Montego Bay Club
Bag: Louis Vuitton


Oh! Here is a vlog for all of you wedding fans. I update ya on all of my latest wedding details and some randomness moments to make you smile!

And last thing- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET SIS SERENA!!! HAPPY SWEET 16! (watch her in the vid and a special message)
*text is messed up i'm working on fix it, but enjoy*




Comments

  1. Great post !

    Like your style girl ;)

    You look amazing
    If you have the time you are always welcome on my blog :)

    I just wanted to let you know I’ll be following you around from now
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit!

    Nice blog, too. Wanna follow mine?

    All you have to do is...
    1) Follow me (via Google Friend Connect)
    2) Comment on any of my posts to let me know you’re following.
    Afterwards, I’ll be sure to follow you back!

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.