Skip to main content

outfit of the day: white house black market




 


what i wore: gap button up top, white house black market skirt, target pearl necklace, forever 21 pearl bracelet, charming charlie's rose gold watch, payless oxford shoes

Fall is here. The leaves are changing and so is the weather. The temperature has dropped to 55 degrees. Personally that is really cold. I have plans to pack away my summer clothes and bring out the sweaters and long sleeve blouses.

Has the temperature changed for you?

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! I'm not fond of pearls but I might change my mind... I love this whole look. <3 xo-Tina

    AgingHotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! I really like the print on your skirt!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and I love it! You are beautiful! Newest follower. xx.
    Megan

    I'd love for you to check out my fashion blog and follow along, too!
    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, i will def. check out your blog!

      Delete
  4. Great look dear !
    You look perfect (:

    xx from
    http://heelsandroses.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.