Skip to main content

outfit of the day: got my stripes

827 803 copy DSC_0829 DSC_0831 828

what i wore: abercrombie jacket, gift striped long sleeve shirt, thrifted belt, gift anchor necklace, rue 21 jeans, payless wedges, coach bag

I wore this look out to go dress shopping with my mom and aunt. We spent time at a bridal shop browsing mother of the bride dresses. No luck, but a good afternoon spent with my fiance and family. This look was inspired by another blogger J's everyday looks, but with my spin on stripes! It was comfy and chic for me. I was a bit cold though. Maybe a heavier jacket next time! Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. Basics are the best :"> Love it!
    Would you like to follow each others blogs ?
    Please let me know. :"> It would be a pleasure to follow you.

    http://itschachabels.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the stripes girl! :)

    ps i have a giveaway on my blog and i'd love for you to enter :)

    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.