Skip to main content

outfit of the day: what a peach


845 copy
850 copy
843 copy copy
841 copy copy
what i wore: forever 21 dress, H&M cardigan, thrift gold belt, payless wedge shoes

I wore this look to church Sunday where we had a meeting with our Pastor and a quick trip around the local park. We talked about our upcoming wedding with the Pastor. She is an amazing Pastor and we are so blessed to have her! Souwan and I are very excited she will be marrying us in June. We did premarital talk and she gave us some of our own homework. Which I have finished! Souwan and I learned more things about each other all thanks to our pastor! Who knew?!

Reach out to those who have been on your mind! They may need you. Thank you for reading! Have a wonderful day!

xoxo, Lisa

Comments

  1. I love your belt :"> It's a great find.
    By the way, thanks for following my blog
    :">I I followed you back !

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love this look, the dress is so cute and the whole outfit so classy! Feel free to visit my fashion blog and maybe join our current blog hop :-)

    xoxo Pakize (Keke)

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post and blog! I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Let me know xo

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.