Skip to main content

And we're off! (bridal shower part 1)

This past weekend was my derby bridal shower! (theme was inspired by Kentucky Derby) I had so much fun! It was an incredible and an emotional day for me. I feel blessed. Thank you again to all for coming and sharing this day with us! I was so happy. (my huge smile in every photo shows how sincerely happy I was.) Thank you everyone for making it so special!
 
image
 
Getting ready with the girls. Serena let me put some blush on her. (taken with Iphone)
 
image
 
My brother playing golf with our cousins. (taken with Iphone)
 
image
 
The sun was out that afternoon. (It had been rainy all week) I was glad to see the sun and enjoy the outdoors. My cousins Emily and Natida had a photo op outside. (taken with Iphone) 
 
image
 
My aunt took these beautiful photos (taken by Nye Noona) and I hope to show more on wedding wednesday! Stay tuned!
 
Thanks for reading!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.