Skip to main content

wedding wednesday: last hurrah at beach cove resort pool

For my bachlorette, we took off to Beach Cove Resort, Myrtle Beach this past weekend. This is the second post, following yesterday. (Check it out, if you haven't) The second part of my trip, the girls and I went to Beach Cove Resort's pools. They had various pools, 4 pools, 3 hot tubs, and 1 lazy river. The pools were heated too! In May the water is still cool, so this was perfect for us. We even enjoyed their beach bar and grill. With the small band playing oldies and various pools to jump in, this was amazing. At night, we continued a night swim (older gals had some alcoholic beverages) and relaxed in the hot tubs. This is a different way to celebrate your bachelorette party, but I enjoyed this very much!
pool1 pool12 pool11 pool10 pool9
pool4 pool8 pool7 pool6 pool5 pool3 pool2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.