Skip to main content

Kiengkham's Korner: family day at east carolina university

Our week has been so busy! I love being on the go, however less time to blog. Spring/Summer for us get pretty filled because of family vacations, being outdoors, or just running more errands in the beautiful weather.

We took a trip out to East Carolina University. My cousin has just graduated. We're so proud of him! It was my first time out there and I had a blast. It's such a wonderful campus! I spent time with my family visiting the campus and dining around town. I love college towns. It's a fun atmosphere and I think my cousin will be sad to come home, but I'm excited to have him home!

374copy 404copy 415copy 429copy 435copy 440copy 447copy 449copy 453copy 457copy 459copy 462copy 466copy
Mother's day came up so quickly. I was so excited to celebrate with my mom and aunt. My brother and I gave my mom a new patio set. I took hers to our new home. Don't be mad about it. She loves her new wicker patio set! This year I gave her pink roses from my garden. It's very exciting to grow something and be able to gift it to my mom. She was just as excited that it came from my garden. We took our mom and aunt out to their favorite local Thai place. (If you notice we were there for Lee's birthday too lol)

483copy 490copy 494copy 496copy 500copy
 
Here is this week's couponing haul. We purchased all of this for $12.08! Before coupons total = $36.51. I was really excited about the detergent this week.

501copy

Comments

  1. I love to see glimpse of other people's life!


    Love, Ylenia from Longuette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.