Skip to main content

back to school deals!

In our state we do not have tax free weekend this year, however this week there have been super amazing deals on back to school supplies! I wanted to share with all of you some of our savings. I believe they end this week, so get out there today! I don't have any children of my own, but it didn't stop me from getting these great deals. Everything we purchased will be donated. Here are the deals we got....

Walgreens:
3 book bags: buy one get one free, I spent $15 ( I got the 3rd bag for $5 sale price)
 
Office Depot:
3 packs of glue sticks: .25 each
3 paper folders: .25 each
 
Wal-Mart:
3 Rulers: .25 each
3 Scissors: .50 each
3 packs of pens: .97 each
3 packs of crayons: .25 each
6 packs of No2 pencils: .97 each
12 composition notebooks: .50 each
3 packs of filler paper: .82 each 
 
 
DSC_0574
 
Office Depot
 
image
image
 
I didn't go to Staples, however my brother Lee is also donating school supplies. He got a coupon after purchase, save $10 if you spend $30.
 
image
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.