Skip to main content

kiengkham's korner: berry sweet baptisim

 (Souwan's the blog title master lol) My cousin's were baptized this past weekend. We celebrated with family and friends. My uncle has a huge garden and we picked a bag full of blueberries and blackberries. I saw a few black eyed Susan's and they are so pretty. Souwan just planted some in our yard and expect them to bloom in the fall.


DSC_0529 copy DSC_0557 copy DSC_0555 copy DSC_0544 copy DSC_0542 copy DSC_0541 copy

Our couponing stock pile continues. We're working towards saving for our heat pump and a trip to Disney World with our family next year! I have two week's worth to share.
 
Before coupons = $76.47
After coupons = $ 24.78
Savings of $51.69!

DSC_0566 copy DSC_0522 copy
 
Our garden continues to grow. We are waiting on our watermelons and there are new cucumbers growing. We picked the basil, peppers and tomatoes. Souwan and I have made several of our favorite dishes and snacks with our vegetables.

DSC_0564 copy
 
 Noodle Stir fry
 
DSC_0523 copy
 
Grilled chicken and Asian style Cole slaw
 
DSC_0517copy DSC_0516copy DSC_0513copy DSC_0512 copy DSC_0510copy DSC_0508 copy DSC_0504copy DSC_0496 copy
 
Sour Cream and Dill dip with cucumbers and tomatoes
 
DSC_0484 copy
 
String bean Thai salad
 
DSC_0478 copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.