Skip to main content

kiengkham's korner: making it a mountain weekend

This past weekend my husband took me to the mountains. We had a picnic, hiked some small trails, and played football. It was a perfect weekend in the mountains. The mountains are so beautiful this fall season. The foliage has just begun and it's amazing.

DSC_0798 copy DSC_0786copy copy DSC_0865 copy DSC_0856 copy DSC_0841 copy DSC_0833 copy DSC_0829 copy DSC_0825 copy DSC_08162 copy DSC_0814 copy DSC_08112 copy DSC_0898 copy

On another note, we haven't shared our coupon savings in a while. We have reached our savings goal! After careful consideration, Souwan and I are going to hold off on getting a new heat pump and keep the money we have saved.

We are continuing to save. Our new goal is to save for a shed, a lawn mower and grass/sod for our yard.

On this trip to the store we spent $51.57 for $190.23 in groceries!

I was really excited to get the cheddar and bacon potatoes. With the holidays coming up, it will be perfect to feed our guests for Christmas. The halls cough drop is another exciting purchase because of the cold season upon us. Souwan tried the dole smoothie shakers and said they were really good. I can't wait to try it myself.
DSC_0996 copy DSC_0783

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.