Skip to main content

weinburg wedding - ocean isle, north carolina

 
I had the pleasure of capturing the weinburg's big day. Thank you both for having me! It meant so much to me. I love this adorable couple, may they be blessed with many years of happiness and love.

They were married in Ocean Isle, North Carolina in late September on the beach. It was a beautiful day, filled with lots of love!

Congratulations to the both of you! Love ya'll!!


DSC_0067 watercopy DSC_0060 watercopy DSC_0056 watercopy DSC_0047 copy
DSC_0960water copy
DSC_0462 watercopy DSC_0449 watercopy DSC_0424 watercopy DSC_0419water copy DSC_0500 watercopy DSC_0328 watercopy DSC_0571 watercopy DSC_0814 watercopy DSC_0788 watercopy DSC_0105 watercopy DSC_0830 watercopy DSC_0098 watercopy DSC_0857 bwwatercopy DSC_0916 copy DSC_0225 watercopy DSC_0254 watercopy DSC_0436 watercopy DSC_0136 watercopy DSC_0465 watercopy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

outfit of the day: outdoor fall look

    what i wore: gap long sleeve top, target jeggings and boots, belk's bag   I wore this to my cousin's birthday party. It was a lovely fall day, sunny and perfect cool weather for a game of corn hole. We also had lunch and drinks out on their patio. This outfit was great for the outdoor activities and a birthday gathering.     Thank you for reading. Have a lovely rest of the week! 

outfit of the day: classic vest

  what i wore: express button up, old navy vest, f21 jeans, gift boots.   Classic pieces stay for a lifetime. I have had this vest for a long time. Traditional yet in style. Not popular, but likable. A little bit of old fashion and tradition may not be popular, may go back "50 years" but this vest seems to never fade out of style for me.