Skip to main content

alasia and amari

DSC_0594copy

It was the perfect day for photos on this gorgeous campus. Seriously cannot get enough of this place! I'm so glad we got to come back. This time it was sunny rather than rainy and it looked amazing here. I could sit and gaze at this campus and probably take photos til i dropped. I was so happy Alasia, Alicia and Amari made time for photos during Amari's visit all the way from Virginia! It was so much fun capturing these sisters, there smile and interaction together was contagious! They had me giggling in between shots. Aren't they beautiful girls?! And the sweetest!

  DSC_0594copy copy   DSC_0583copy
DSC_0561copy DSC_0561copy copy DSC_0441copy copy DSC_0620copy DSC_0556copy DSC_0541copy DSC_0490copy DSC_0477copy DSC_0455copy DSC_0434copy copy DSC_0417copy DSC_0410copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.