Skip to main content

fishing & other fun

DSC_0016copy
 
We are feeling the heat here in NC! There has been so much going on here. I've put off this blog long enough. I'm good at making photos, but blogging is another story.

Father's day is this Sunday, and it's my husband's first one! On my twitter (@lisaanatha) I wrote a silly tweet, but it's true. I will be cooking Father's day lunch for him. He wants steak. I've located a recipe and I am really excited to try it. I hope everyone likes it! I'll keep ya'll posted! I think this blog is perfect for this weekend. Mostly because Haylee and him are in all of these photos. But Mostly because he is my number one supporter and always lets me have plenty of practice making photos and memories of our family! Hopefully Haylee will know that mommy is the one behind the camera all of the time, but she will get to see through my eyes. And it's awesome to have memories of Haylee and her daddy!! She is going to have so many memories.

This past month we have been doing so much. We went fishing for Memorial Day. Souwan and I are back in the garden. I love our garden, but I wish I could do more! We took Haylee to Dan Nick park (of course) for some splash pad fun. She had a blast. Haylee got to attend her buddy Chloe's Frozen birthday. Which was such a fun time! Of course, Haylee has been keeping up with her artwork lol and we gave her some OJ and apple juice in a sippy cup for the first time. She likes apple juice more than OJ. Check out all of our photos here.

What are ya'll up to this summer? I am enjoying everyone's vacation photos on social media! We have a beach weekend in Charleston in September. It seems so far away!

DSC_0972copy DSC_0977 copy DSC_0933 copy DSC_0209 copy DSC_0192 copy DSC_0100 copy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.