Skip to main content

Korey + Melissa SMS Catering Wedding

This wedding was just a wedding I loved!! I walked in with so much excitement to see the bride and groom and their family. The venue SMS Catering was so beautiful and the staff were so kind. And the DJ Chris was great to work with! He was beyond amazing working with. And his music made me want to dance all night long. The place was so beautiful and a gem! I had never been here for a wedding, however I was amazed. And the weather was so beautiful for a wedding. It was SO SUNNY!

Melissa and Korey both were so much fun. I knew they would be! I didn't stop smiling. And their family and friends had me laughing all night! In between photos they were all having so much fun. Listening to 90s songs and dancing non stop. I just loved them so much! I'm so glad they had me! It was an honor!!!

Everything was beautiful, fabulous and fun!!!

20170414-DSC_0496 20170414-DSC_0245 20170414-DSC_0108 20170414-DSC_0179 20170414-DSC_0177 20170414-DSC_0265 20170414-DSC_0312 20170414-DSC_0374 20170414-DSC_0394 20170414-DSC_0466 20170414-DSC_0459 20170414-DSC_0785 20170414-DSC_0725 20170414-DSC_0846 20170414-DSC_0860 20170414-DSC_0532 20170414-DSC_0612222 20170414-DSC_0187 20170414-DSC_0289 20170414-DSC_0291 20170414-DSC_0279 20170414-DSC_0466-2 20170414-DSC_0765 20170414-DSC_0584 20170414-DSC_0550

Ceremony Venue: SMS Catering
Reception Venue: SMS Catering
Dress Store: David's Bridal
Coordinator: SMS Catering
Hair + Makeup: Re Salon & Med Spa
Cake: Aunt JuJu's Cakery
Bridesmaid Dresses: David's Bridal
Groomsmen Attire: Nordstrom's
Invitations: Joy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.