Skip to main content

wedding wednesday: family photos

It's important to get family and friends in photos for your big day! You'll want to remember it. Get plenty of photos of them during portraits, during the ceremony (you know they are the ones crying in the corner because they are so happy for you both), and during the reception. Who doesn't want photos of friends and family at the biggest epic celebration!

I love capturing family and friends on the big day because they mean so much to the couple. They support and care the most for those two love birds. I love seeing family that are there for the bride and groom. Their smiles and joy are the most joyful! It makes for wonderful memories. Years from now the bride and groom will look back at the family and friends. These photos and smiles during these moments with them is just too precious!

Family and friends have supported your relationship. Siblings are especially important because well they have been your closest friends and probably the ones who know you both most. They have watched you grow as a couple and they have come from many different places to watch you become one!

Make sure you get plenty of photos!!!!!

20170414-DSC_0162
20170414-DSC_0935 20170414-DSC_0002 20170414-DSC_0765

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.