Skip to main content

Salisbury NC- Portraits - Ross

Our feets and cheeks were cold in the freezing temperatures but it was worth it for these photos!!! We met up with Ross and his fur babies in the early morning and snow was starting to melt off the roofs of buildings. We had to reschedule his session the day before because our city got its first snowfall of the year! We didn't want to risk safety even though we didn't mind the cold! While it wasn't much, I enjoyed watching the snow fall with Haylee. 

I love when families return every year for their Christmas portraits! I'm so happy Ross and his fur babies came all the way to us for photos. I wasn't able to travel to them because of my other engagements that day. It means so much to us! He doesn't live in the same city but comes for holiday photos every year. I think this year the photos were the best yet! Ross wanted to have this Christmas tree with his fur babies and how could I say no to them?!

Enjoy my favorites from their session! 


20171210-DMP_1860 20171209-DMP_1854 20171209-DMP_1821 20171209-DMP_1804 20171209-DMP_1844 20171210-DMP_1866 20171209-DMP_1809 20171209-DMP_1850 20171209-DMP_1806 20171210-DMP_1865

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.