Skip to main content

The Polar Express & Festival of Trees - North Carolina

Our 2nd year at the Polar Express was a success! Haylee loved the trains and said "All aboard" as they went by. We experienced "snow" falling for the first of the season. Not real snow. She loved it and twirled through it. I was a bit nervous with her sitting with Santa, however she walked right up to him! I was so happily surprised! She told him what she wanted for Christmas. So sweet! 

After the Polar Express we went to the Festival of Trees at the F&M Trolley Barn. So many beautifully decorated trees and so creatively decorated by many different sponsors! I'm pretty sure Haylee voted for Minnie. I took way too many photos so i'll post the rest to facebook! 

Enjoy a few of our photos below. 

20171202-DMP_1633 20171202-DMP_1637 20171202-DMP_1639 20171202-DMP_1635 20171202-DMP_1640 20171202-Studio Session-5251
(photo credit: DPD Events)
20171202-DMP_1643 20171202-DMP_1650 20171202-DMP_1647 20171202-DMP_1644 20171202-DMP_1729 20171202-DMP_1713 20171202-DMP_1696 20171202-DMP_1672 20171202-DMP_1667 20171202-DMP_1658 20171202-DMP_1663

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.