Skip to main content

Christmas House Lighting

The holidays are just around the corner. It is my favorite time because family/friends all come together and there is some peace and love for one another. Souwan and I did early Christmas shopping we started in October and we are almost done. We start early to make sure we are not caught in the crowds and spread out the money so that we can get our loved ones gifts. Also we start the Christmas music and movies early to get us in the spirit. Now Thanksgiving is almost here and right after, all of the Christmas decor goes up in our home. I love both holidays and I could not pick one. I love this time of year!

My brother and Souwan worked on lights this weekend. We bought 18 boxes of lights. They are rope lights that you can find at Wal-Mart or any store really. We purchased them from Wal-Mart because after shopping in so many different stores we found that Wal-Mart offered the best deal on them. The guys put the lights this weekend because it was nice weather here. The temperature was at 67 degrees and lately the weather had been cold. Next weekend our Christmas tree will be up and I will show you more pictures! Here is what they did today, enjoy! xoxo







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.