Skip to main content

Carolina Panthers vs New Orleans Saints 2010

Souwan and I had the opportunity to join our friends at a Panthers vs Saints game at the Bank of America stadium, home to the Carolina Panthers. It was a very cold day for the afternoon game; since Souwan and I had never been to a game we did not prepare for that. During the game we grabbed coffee to keep us warm and cheered along with the crowd for defense. The crowd we sat with never seemed to loose hope in their team.

At the stadium it was Military appreciation day. During halftime they honored the military by playing the songs of each branch. Men from each branch were there to represent their own. Also a silent march took place by the Summerall Guards from The Citadel. They are named for General Charles Pelot Summerall, 10th president of the Citadel. The march has been passed down from class to class and has never been written down. They were very impressive!

The game did not end well for the Panthers. The final score was 34-3.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.