Skip to main content

mondays with mark: freckle love

Here is a question for all of you. Do I have freckles? ....Yes I do. I'll assume you knew that. As a kid they were not noticeable. Then my teenage years the freckles decided to make an appearance. Some girls do not like their freckles, but I actually did. It was pleasantly different.
How my makeup compliments my freckles.





I apply tinted moisturizer in honey. It is less harsh than regular foundation. Instead of caking on makeup to hide it, enhance your freckles with tinted moisturizer. Also, it lets your face breathe while covering up any reddness. Get mark's tinted moisturizer here.

Apply blush on the apples of your cheeks, some mascara on your eyes, eye liner and lipstick. You are all set to go out with your sexy freckles =0) . Thats right, SEXYYYY.

Check out this beautiful girl with her freckles!

image from thebeautydepartment.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.