Skip to main content

"Time of Your Life"

(Picture from Mai)

It's the time of year where all the high school seniors prepare for graduation and get ready to say goodbye to "high school."  This month three of my nieces (Nina, Jenny, and Mon) graduated.  Since I could not be there to celebrate with them in person, we will celebrate through the web.

(Picture from Google)
Incredible Hulk:
1/2 oz Hennessy
1/2 oz Hpnotiq


Stir together the Hennessy and the Hypnotic to make a green incredible hulk color. Serve.

Nina
“Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Jenny
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
– Eleanor Roosevelt
Mon
“To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.”
– Anatole France
Congratulations Girls!
I am proud of you gals!!!
By: Souwan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

haylee marie at eight months

Did you see her newest accessory? Her new earrings are too cute and super stylish!!! Our baby girl is 8 months old! We didn't visit our doctor this month but she unofficially weighs 16 lbs. She is a healthy baby girl! She still has two teeth. She loves and is learning new things: check back other posts for other loves and dislikes from past months. She loves: feed herself follow our voices stand with the assistances playing peekaboo Peaches Baked ziti Chicken Alfredo Apples Broccoli Carrots Avocados Yogurt Mac & Cheese Playing the piano the swing at the park playing with chip bags & baby wipe packages board books/library She is learning : pull up to standing position from sitting painting playing outdoors feeling & picking up objects/toys walk holding on to furniture  She hates: naps her multi-vitamin car seat  getting dressed up  getting pictures taken being by her...

outfit of the day: casual denim shorts and sperry's

what i wore: cynthia rowley tee, american eagle shorts, thrifted belt, juicy couture bracelet, belk's charm bracelet, old navy aviator shades, sperry's top-sider boat shoes. I wore this out for a few errands with the fiance. My car battery needed replacing, I have worn that thing out. Ex. leaving it on while taking naps during lunch. Don't do this ladies. Ha! This look is so comfy and definitely a repeat when I'm running around town.

friday favorites

Hi All, I hope you all had a lovely week. My plans are to sit on this couch and watch The Dictator and Three Stooges this weekend. I'm already laughing! Happy weekend! Favorite Inspiration:   Favorite Look: I adore her cap toe flats and her striped shirt. The guys look pretty handsome too!   Favorite Recipe: I saw this on Pioneer Woman's show on Food Network. It looked so good! Go here for her recipe = pioneer woman Favorite Craft idea: Plaited bracelets. These look fun and stylish! Go here to see how to make them: click here . photo credits: tumblr and pinterest. Links also provided to original blogs.